Website Platinum Bank
Providing a Means to a Dream
VP, Information Technology Manager
Chief Operating Officer
Business development and relationship management efforts within the Plymouth/ Greater Twin Cities Market. Form strategic partnerships with centers of influence, community, and business leaders to drive growth and promote a market reputationThe Information Technology Manager implements and leads established enterprise IT strategy to support core business processes, optimize existing systems, leverage vendor partners, and identify new structures that improve connection for employees and customers through a secure interface.
- Helps develop and execute on tactics that support a holistic IT strategy that adapts to changing workplace demands, aligns with the bank’s strategic goals, reflects the bank’s values, and addresses the needs of all stakeholders.
- Develops and communicates policies, procedures, and standards to ensure that technology use aligns with the banks values and operating principles.
- Continually assesses the effectiveness of IT resources through internal and external evaluations and monitoring.
- Oversees IT project management, budgeting, forecasting and long-term planning.
- Develops, documents, and maintains procedures that guide the installation, configuration, and maintenance of all platforms, systems, and services.
- IT Governance – establishes, manages, monitors and tests the following:
- Information Security
- Incident Response
- Vendor Management
- Business Continuity Plan and Disaster Recovery
- Physical Security
- IT Compliance with FDIC and other banking regulatory agencies
- Performs the role of Information Security Manager
- Manages and matures an effective internal Help Desk process and team
- Manages all aspects of IT administration, systems implementation, risk management, testing, and end-user training.
- Manages all activities that relate to the operations, performance, support, maintenance, and security of network devices, servers, and applications.
- Designs and/or manages technology-related training and educational opportunities for staff members, leaders, and other stakeholders as needed.
- Inspires and demonstrates excellent customer service as the working manager for staff members who deliver essential technology support for the bank.
- Serves as an internal business partner to peers and leaders across the enterprise and as a member of the management team.
- Sources, secures, and manages relationships with outside vendors as needed.
- Transparently communicates across the organization about evolving IT plans and policies.
- Advances the bank’s commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion and fosters a culture aligned with the organizational values of curiosity, respect, equity, and stewardship.
- Information Security
- Critical Analysis
- Dealing with Ambiguity
- Project Management
- Resilient Leadership
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- 7 years of experience working in IT operations.
- 5 years of experience working in an IT management role. This includes governance, support, change manager, user, problem, configuration, and incident management. It also includes upgrades, backup, and recovery.
- Microsoft Azure or AWS Certification strongly preferred.
- Ability to translate technical terminology into language suitable for non-technical audiences.
- Familiarity and knowledge of best practices in cloud architecture, management, and security.
- Experienced with Microsoft platforms, systems, software, and virtual servers; cloud-based platforms and tools; systems migration and implementation, and related change management strategies.
- Experienced with storage technologies and networking architecture—including firewalls, switches, routers and other TCP/IP based networking infrastructure.
- Well-versed in support of Windows Desktop OS, MS Office, SQL and 3rd party applications.
- Excellent working knowledge of security appliances, databases and data storage systems, and phone systems.
- Excellent interpersonal & customer service skills
- Ability to listen, speak clearly and effectively to others.
- Respects opinions of others.
- Decision Making/Problem Solving – Ability to make good quality decisions in a timely and decisive manner and systematically evaluate alternatives.
- Self-Management – Strong time management, work prioritization, and organizational skills; detailed oriented; self-motivation; actively seeks feedback and adapts behavior.
- Confidentiality – Ability to maintain confidentiality of all Bank records and employee information.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet required deadlines.
- Strong organizational skills needed with the ability to multitask.
- Accuracy and efficiency with attention to details.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, and depth perception.
- The working environment is typical for an office and does not require exposure to difficult or hazardous conditions.
- The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations can be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This Position Description reflects management’s assignment of major responsibilities, which represent the majority of essential functions. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
Interested parties may apply by emailing a resume to HR@platinumbankmn.com.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com