Website Platinum Bank
Providing a Means to a Dream
Vice President – Director of Deposit Services
Provide leadership, oversight, strategy, and guidance to deliver the Platinum client experience in all deposit generation channels, including the branch network, deposit services and support, inside deposit and cash management sales, and client facing product management & development. Responsible for deposit governance and branch operations teams. The appropriate candidate will need to have the leadership and business acumen to create strategy and drive performance to ensure all delivery and internal sales channels for both commercial and consumer clients support the deposit goals of the organization.
- Lead, manage and hold accountable the organization’s commercial and consumer banking deposit channels to ensure effective management in all areas
- Ensure appropriate staffing for cash management and client services, and that team members receive the necessary education and development
- Coach at both the individual and team level to drive Deposit Services performance
- Reinforce that the client experience is considered by all team members in all things from strategy, delivery, processes, procedures and client interactions
- Create and maintain a proactive internal sales environment with service reflected in the highest levels of client satisfaction, retention and referral business
- Assist and drive the overall deposit services performance benchmark metrics for the bank including ensuring proper risk management practices are in place
Deposit & CM Sales Strategy:
- Strategize and execute initiatives for inside sales, including deposit growth and other products, using collaborative, motivating methods
- Work with clients and lead teams to connect with clients to retain and grow making existing relationships stickier
- Partner with marketing and relationship management peers to develop marketing plans to support growth goals.
- Analyze product lines and services for competitiveness within the bank’s markets. Assist and evaluate current commercial/consumer banking products and services for opportunities to improve, change or create new ones
- Leverage data to follow up with clients for cross selling opportunities
Deposit & CM Support/Service:
- Develop performance support tools and techniques for Deposit Services and then deploy where most appropriate
- Serve on project teams and other committees as appropriate to advance Deposit Services at the bank
- Provide appropriate reporting and performance information regarding all aspects of Deposit Services to Senior Management and the Board
- Sales support, implementing, training, and directing the servicing of cash management and deposit products and services.
Product & Pricing:
- Review and update deposit product rate and fee pricing to ensure appropriate
- Forward-thinking mindset about banking, including understanding of Financial/Industry Trends, disruptions, emerging products, and alternative delivery methods
- Work with marketing and others to design, develop and deliver successful promotional campaigns for the bank’s deposit services products and services
- Identify needs/opportunities and recommend product features/functions to support deposits and cash management
Deposit & CM Governance & Risk Management:
- Ownership of deposit and cash management policies, processes, and procedures to include secondary credit exposure, monitoring, assessments, audits, and exams.
- Ensure deposit services meets all regulatory and compliance requirements
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE.
- High School degree or GED required,
- 4 year college degree or 10+ years related banking experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred
- 3+ years of experience with cash management products, payment services or related business.
- Bank Management: 5 years
- Strong mathematical skills.
- Strong hospitality skills
- Proven ability to problem solve, and resolve complex customer and employee issues.
- Prioritize tasks and meet required deadlines.
- Strong organizational skills needed with the ability to multitask.
- Accuracy and efficiency with attention to details
- Proven excellence in client service and in the development of strong client relationships.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment & under pressure as needed.
- The ability to make sound decisions. This may include making on-the-spot decisions regarding customer transactions; weighing customer satisfaction issues with the Bank exposure to loss or fraud and the ability to think through and rationalize decisions.
- Self-starter, ability to work independently.
- Competence with computers, telephones, drive up equipment, ATM machines, printers and other office equipment.
- Satisfactory skill set in the use of the following software applications: Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Experience with Jack Henry applications desirable.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, and depth perception.
- The working environment is typical for an office and does not require exposure to difficult or hazardous conditions.
This Position Description reflects management’s assignment of major responsibilities, which represent the majority of essential functions. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
Interested parties may apply by emailing a resume to HR@platinumbankmn.com.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com