Website Platinum Bank
Providing a Means to a Dream
Vice President, Cash Management Specialist
POSITION REPORTS TO.
VP, Director of Deposit Services
Responsible for selling, implementing, training, and directing the servicing of cash management products targeted for small to small-medium sized business. Partner with Business Bankers to develop marketing plans to grow new cash management relationships.
- Primary contact for larger business depository and cash management related needs.
- Develop a strong understanding of the customer’s business needs, objectives, motivations, and abilities.
- Solve problems and proactively suggest solutions that create value for the customer and bank.
Operational Excellence and Training
- Train appropriate bank staff on the features and benefits of cash management offering.
- Prepare customer onboarding and direct implementation plan.
- Delegate related support activities including account opening and other administrative duties to others as appropriate.
- Partner with the Chief Credit Officer or designee to recommend and approve secondary credit risk.
- Proactively identify changes in risk related to cash management services and take appropriate mitigating actions.
- Adhere to all regulatory and compliance requirements.
- Represent the bank at select community and civic related events.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE.
3+ years of experience with cash management products, payment services or related business. Treasury Management certification (CTP) is helpful but not required.
- Prioritize tasks and meet required deadlines.
- Strong organizational skills needed with the ability to multitask.
- Accuracy and efficiency with attention to details
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment & under pressure as needed.
- Satisfactory skill set in the use of the following software applications: Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, and depth perception.
- The working environment is typical for an office and does not require exposure to difficult or hazardous conditions.
- The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations can be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This Position Description reflects management’s assignment of major responsibilities, which represent the majority of essential functions. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
Interested parties may apply by emailing a resume to HR@platinumbankmn.com.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com