Website Platinum Bank
Providing a Means to a Dream
Systems Analyst – Loans
Vice President, Technology Manager
This position provides tier-one support of nCino, Jack Henry, and other Loan related applications and ancillary products by assisting users with system questions and account processing issues. This position also works with departments to review system capabilities and will make recommendation to department managers. Additional responsibilities include managing and maintaining the information security program, the disaster recovery program, other programs as needed and providing additional support to various operations duties.
CLIENT / SATISFACTION / EXPERIENCE.
- Ensure every Platinum Bank client receives unparalleled customer service
- Directs Platinum Standards client service standards
Primary Loan System and Business Analyst to include administration for Loan related Software and Products to include Jack Henry, nCino, Laser Pro, and ancillary loan products integrating with these systems. Duties Include:
- Works with the application owners to review system capabilities and make recommendations to increase the utilization
- Change Management for systems including adds, changes and review.
- Business requests, platform changes and enhancements.
- Reviewing critical products specification changes and making non-critical changes.
- Analyze the system requirements with the user needs, make recommendations for system changes to the Vice President, Information Technology Manager.
- Maintains competency in products systems and stay abreast of new releases and system enhancements.
- Facilitation of disaster recovery scenarios, establishing testing plans, and disaster recovery policy and procedures for nCino, Loan products, and ancillary products.
- Application Project Management – Carry out projects related to application implementation, upgrades, and changes. (new/upgrades product, growth acquisition strategies, business tools, etc.)
- Facilitate work associated with software upgrades – liaison between software vendor and managed service provider as needed. Provide communication and facilitate training as needed when significant changes occur.
Support & Training
- Troubleshooting related system & product tickets for Loan issues. Point of contact for Jack Henry Loan troubleshooting tickets.
- Assist in training, determining the training needs requirements for end users based off the technical support required in troubleshooting.
- Communicates upgrades, outages, releases and timelines to the Bank and its managers in a timely manner. Uses clear concise language to support the decision-making responsibilities of management.
- Helpdesk Backup who provides backup to the Helpdesk for troubleshooting tier-one tickets.
Secondary Report Writer
- Provides reports through multiple channels including Cognos, excel, word, etc. for all managers in the Bank.
- Develop job aids and knowledge base tools for end users
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Maintains historical records by documenting application parameter changes and revisions
- Maintains client confidence keeps information confidential
- Perform related duties consistent with the scope and intent of the position
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Assist in the preparation for examinations and audits
- Complete directed training opportunities promoting technical skills, security, risk management and the banking industry
- Attend other seminars sponsored by bank associations
- Report writing training
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, High School diploma or GED required
- 3+ years’ experience in related field
- Banking experience preferred
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent communication and customer service skills (internal/external – customers, vendors, employees)
- Technical aptitude with nCino and its third-party applications
- Business awareness
- Vendor Relationship Management
- Familiarity with Jack Henry, Laser Pro, Synergy, Cognos, and software applications a plus
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Embraces change and looks for new efficiencies in business processes.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, and depth perception.
- The working environment is typical for an office and does not require exposure to difficult or hazardous conditions.
- The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations can be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This Position Description reflects management’s assignment of major responsibilities, which represent the majority of essential functions. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
Interested parties may apply by emailing a resume to HR@platinumbankmn.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org