Website Platinum Bank
Providing a Means to a Dream
SVP, Commercial Relationship Manager
Business development and relationship management efforts within the Plymouth/ Greater Twin Cities Market. Form strategic partnerships with centers of influence, community, and business leaders to drive growth and promote a market reputation.
Business Acumen Decisive Judgment Influential
Persuasive Seller Goal Driven Problem Solver
Business Development 75%
- Actively engaged in business development activities to grow new commercial deposit and credit relationships in the Bank’s target market. Development activities also include fostering strong relationships with centers of influence who can help drive referrals and create goodwill.
- Individual marketing plans, including deposit generation goals, are established with Bank Management on an annual basis. Marketing plans may include participation in events sponsored by various professional associations, and participation in community organizations.
- The position will establish individual production goals including loan, deposit, and fee income target.
- Develop a strong understanding of the customer’s business needs, objectives, motivations, and abilities. Solve problems and proactively suggest solutions that create value for the customer and Bank.
Relationship Management 25%
- Provide exemplary client service and expand their relationship with Platinum Bank.
- An understanding of the client’s product, business processes, and market competition is used as a basis for advising clients on both basic and complex issues. Review client information and/or financial statements to ensure risk profile is appropriately addressed and managed.
- The confidentiality, security and safekeeping of client loan and account information are maintained through proper organization of work areas.
- Knowledge of all Bank products and services is sufficient to allow the officer to speak proficiently about the product with clients.
- Continually identify and complete educational opportunities to enhance job knowledge and performance including seminars/classes sponsored by bank associations.
- Active participant in the Bank’s credit decision making process ensuring sound and timely decisions are made.
- Loan requests presented to the approval committee represent a complete and balanced picture of the credit.
- Loan requests and loan closings are processed in compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Closed loans include those documents necessary to perfect the collateral position and meet the requirements of the loan approval. Client meetings are conducted, and sufficient information is gathered to prepare a thorough loan request.
- Loan portfolio is actively managed to ensure that loans are properly risk rated
- Identify and participate in community / regional activities and Bank functions that create visibility, goodwill, enhanced relationships, and a positive reputation.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in finance, marketing and or management.
- Five plus years of relevant experience in the banking / financial services industry. Strong business development and relationship management skills.
- Proven track record of building relationships with $1-25mm businesses
- Established network of influencers
- Metro wide capacity
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, and depth perception.
- The working environment is typical for an office and does not require exposure to difficult or hazardous conditions.
This Position Description reflects management’s assignment of major responsibilities, which represent the majority of essential functions. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
Interested parties may apply by emailing a resume to HR@platinumbankmn.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org