Website Platinum Bank
Providing a Means to a Dream
VP Technology Services
The Project Manager is responsible for the overall managing, directing, developing, and implementing of projects with general direction from leadership to accomplish strategic goals and business objectives. The position will have a primary focus to serve as the point of contact for all parties including the business lines, management, team members and vendors. The Project Manager follows the standards, methodologies, policies, and processes established for communication and issue resolution as well as accountability for all aspects of project delivery.
- Work with Stakeholders and VP Technology to define purpose and objectives for projects.
- Define and document desired results.
- Creates plans to ensure that projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards, and meet customer expectations.
- Defines and oversees required research and analytical tasks to define project requirements, achieve project objectives, acquire data, and ensure high quality execution.
- Participates in vendor selection and follows vendor management process.
- Identify, mitigate, and report project risks.
- Incorporate risk assessments, policy and internal controls, testing, design, and production readiness.
- Facilitates and leads teams on the successful execution and implementation of strategic projects.
- Tracks key project milestones, adjusting project plans or resources to meet objectives.
- Oversees/conducts all project activities and supervises/creates and archives all project documentation.
- Delivers quality project documentation and deliverables and adherence to Bank’s project methodology.
- Provides articulate and transparent reporting on progress status against plans to multiple departments and management.
- Applies change management methodology as appropriate.
- Operates in full compliance with internal policies and procedures as well as applicable regulations and laws.
- Tracks all testing and issues and identifies those for escalation.
- Will manage multiple projects directly.
- May play multiple roles within the project to keep projects moving and on task as needed to include: System Analyst, Business Analyst, Testing, Documenting Process and Procedures, Training
- The incumbent needs to possess a practical understanding of the businesses they support, at an industry and market level, allowing them to incorporate key elements into an initiative.
- Demonstrated ability to lead multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Solid understanding and planning skills in all aspects of the system’s/business project life-cycle, i.e., enhancements, user requirements, and application configuration
- Strong Interpersonal, relationship, and leadership skills
- Ability to manage resources engaging with department managers as needed
- Aptitude to prioritize and analyze a list of measurable product or service characteristics along with associated target values
- Banking or Financial Services subject matter expertise and/or general technical skills highly desirable.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE.
- High School degree or GED required
- Preferred 4 year college degree
- 5+ years banking experience combined with demonstrated project management capabilities or 5+ years project management experience
- Strong Communication & Presentation Skills (makes complex issues accessible to business audience, clear, concise, and audience appropriate)
- Ability to listen, speak clearly and effectively to others.
- Respects opinions of others.
- Proven ability to problem solves, and bring resolution
- Prioritize tasks and meet required deadlines.
- Ability to make decisions to customers’ satisfaction.
- Strong organizational skills needed with the ability to multitask and handle multiple projects.
- Accuracy and efficiency with attention to details
- Satisfactory skill set in the use of the following software applications: Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Experience with Jack Henry applications desirable.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, and depth perception.
- The working environment is typical for an office and does not require exposure to difficult or hazardous conditions.
- The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations can be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This Position Description reflects management’s assignment of major responsibilities, which represent the majority of essential functions. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
Interested parties may apply by emailing a resume to HR@platinumbankmn.com.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com