Website Platinum Bank
Providing a Means to a Dream
The Network Analyst will function as a technology generalist in the following areas of IT: Networking, Telecommunications, Software, Risk Management, Security, and Microsoft Development. This position will assist the Bank’s vision for all these areas of IT under the direction of the Vice President, Technology.
- Analyzing and monitoring network logs / analysis
- Performing network software management
- Conducting/supervising VLAN reviews
- Coordinating new branch buildouts
- Supporting Infrastructure Best Practices
- Managing and monitoring penetration testing / analysis
- Oversee VOIP Management
- Conduct telecommunications review / analysis
- Manage bandwidth assessments / reporting
- Perform testing telecommunications failovers
- Oversee WAN Management
Software / Hardware
- New Software Review / Testing
- Asset Management
- Licensing Management
- Active Directory Management / Reporting
- Website hosting
- Access Management / Development
IT Risk Management
- Participate in IT risk assessments
- Assist with TRAC Management
- Perform and coordinate IT Audits
- Review and implement cloud security
- Perform network security management
- Oversee PIM (Password & Identity Management)
- Manage cybersecurity IRP
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE.
- Associates Degree plus continuing education OR equivalent experience.
- 3-6 years of related experience with at least five years of significant leadership experience managing a multi-facet, customer facing teams focused on operations, technology and/or customer service.
- Regulatory knowledge desirable
- Knowledge of integrations desirable
- Banking experience and knowledge a plus
- Ability to listen, speak clearly and effectively to others.
- Respects opinions of others.
- Understands the concept of confidentiality and its importance.
- Proven ability to problem-solve, prioritize tasks, and meet required deadlines
- Willingness and ability to make decisions independently.
- Strong organizational skills needed with the ability to multitask
- Accuracy and efficiency with attention to details
- Satisfactory skill set in the use of the following software applications: Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Experience with AWS or AZURE preferred.
- Experience with IAM preferred.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, and depth perception.
- The working environment is typical for an office and does not require exposure to difficult or hazardous conditions.
This Position Description reflects management’s assignment of major responsibilities, which represent the majority of essential functions. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
Interested parties may apply by emailing a resume to HR@platinumbankmn.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org