Website Platinum Bank
Providing a Means to a Dream
Dave Faust, President & CEO
Direct business development and relationship management efforts within the Greater Twin Cities Market. Select, train and direct the staff to achieve the organization’s financial objectives and customer service standards. Form strategic partnerships with centers of influence, community and business leaders to drive growth and promote a market reputation.
Business Acumen | Team Leadership | Decisive Judgment | Connected / Influential | Persuasive Seller | Goal Driven | Problem Solver
- The Market President is a producing manager. The position will establish individual goals and lead loan, deposit and fee income production to achieve the Bank’s market goals. The position will identify prospect and nurture high potential prospects that fit the defined target customer profile.
- Development activities also include fostering strong relationships with community leaders and centers of influence who are in a positon to help drive referrals and create goodwill.
- Build and lead a team of relationship managers focused on business development, relationship management and client service. Promote effective risk management and business development activities consistent with the organizational objectives and hold the team accountable for delivering the results. Identify and delegate tasks, relationships and projects to maximize team and individual effectiveness.
- The position will establish goals, strategies, and marketing plans to achieve individual and market objectives while providing input on companywide matters as appropriate.
- Maintain a portfolio of the most valuable relationships within the market. Develop a strong understanding of the customer’s business needs, objectives, motivations and abilities. Solve problems and proactively suggest solutions that create value for the customer and Bank. Ensure market team is effectively serving relationships appropriate to their size and value.
- Member of the Internal Credit Committee and participant in the Bank’s credit decision making process ensuring sound and timely decisions are made. Assist relationship managers with loan structuring, pricing and risk assessment as needed. Hold relationship managers accountable for sound credit administration management.
- Identify, participate and delegate to others participation in community activities and Bank functions that create visibility, goodwill, enhanced relationships and a positive reputation.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in finance, marketing and or management.
- Five plus years of relevant experience in the banking / financial services industry. Strong business development and relationship management skills with eight plus years of management or leadership experience.
- 3+ year of management experience leading a team
- Experience working at a mid/large bank or local financial services institution
- Proven track record of building relationships with $1-25mm businesses
- Established network of influencers
- Eastern or metro wide orientated
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, and depth perception.
- The working environment is typical for an office and does not require exposure to difficult or hazardous conditions.
This Position Description reflects management’s assignment of major responsibilities, which represent the majority of essential functions. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
Interested parties may apply by emailing a resume to HR@platinumbankmn.com.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com