Website Platinum Bank
Providing a Means to a Dream
Loan Portfolio Manager
POSITION REPORTS TO.
Executive Vice President, Director of Commercial Lending
The Loan Portfolio Manager will provide support to the Commercial Lending team to ensure a high level of commercial portfolio quality. This includes monitoring the portfolio, reports, interim performance while maintaining compliance with regulations, policies and procedures. This position is also responsible for providing assistance with various commercial lending tasks as needed and demonstrating a strong internal and external customer service focus throughout.
Include, but are not limited to:
- Assists the lender with pre-flight analysis of prospective borrower’s information to determine proper options and financial solutions to best meet client’s need.
- Prepares proposals and commitment letters on new and existing credit opportunities.
- Identifies and facilitates cross selling opportunities.
- Assists lender with monitoring past dues and overdrafts.
- Monitors the daily deposit fluctuation report.
- Monitors future maturities report.
- Reviews draft credit presentations
- Assists the lender with the documentation collection on new relationships, including SBA loans.
- Serves as a backup for Lender as needed.
- Attends meetings as assigned including customer meetings, and credit meetings to present loans for approval.
- Monitors the health of the commercial loan portfolio including, but not limited to: financial ticklers, insurance, property taxes, and filings.
- Monitors and processes Annual Loan Reviews and Loan Improvement Plans
- Performs file maintenance functions including, but not limited to: loan transactions, loan changes, loan payoffs, loan filings, and loan defaults.
- Performs commercial loan property site visits regionally, as needed, and monitors collateral for external risks.
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with internal and external contacts, including employees, members, board members and outside vendors.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of all regulations that pertain to this position, including all products, services, and promotions.
- Assists in loan processing and underwriting functions as needed.
- Understands and follows all policies.
- Other duties and or special projects as assigned.
- Embody Platinum Bank’s core values.
- Comply with all department and company policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Assist in other special projects as assigned.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business or similar, or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years of related experience, preferably in the financial services industry.
- Experience with credit/business lending, preferred.
- Experience in computer systems, including Microsoft Office.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal & customer service skills
- Ability to listen, speak clearly and effectively to others.
- Respects opinions of others.
- Proficient skill set in the use of the following software applications: Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Decision Making/Problem Solving – Ability to make good quality decisions in a timely and decisive manner and systematically evaluate alternatives.
- Self-Management – Strong time management, work prioritization, and organizational skills; detailed oriented; self-motivation; actively seeks feedback and adapts behavior.
- Confidentiality – Ability to maintain confidentiality of all Bank records and employee information.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet required deadlines.
- Strong organizational skills needed with the ability to multitask.
- Accuracy and efficiency with attention to details.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be willing to travel to outlying branch areas, as business needs dictate.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, and depth perception.
- The working environment is typical for an office and does not require exposure to difficult or hazardous conditions.
- The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations can be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This Position Description reflects management’s assignment of major responsibilities, which represent the majority of essential functions. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
Interested parties may apply by emailing a resume to HR@platinumbankmn.com.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com