Website Platinum Bank
Providing a Means to a Dream
Loan Operations Manager
The Loan Administrator will perform a variety of back-office loan functions which include documenting, booking, and servicing commercial and consumer loans. We are a growing community bank seeking an adaptable, curious, highly motivated individual to join our fast-paced team.
- Prepare commercial and consumer loan documents.
- Input/Book commercial and consumer loans on the core banking system.
- Ensure perfection of loan collateral.
- Perform a wide variety of loan related file maintenance.
- Process incoming loan payoff requests and payoff transactions.
- Input and monitor loan related ticklers.
- Review loan exception reports and work reported items.
- Process, analyze and maintain escrows.
- Process and maintain loan participations.
- Perform monthly reconciliation of loans guaranteed by the Small Business Administration.
- Review loans for accuracy and completeness.
- Assist with additional projects as needed.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE.
- High School degree or GED required.
- Preferred 4-year college degree or (5+) years related banking experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Loan documentation experience (preferred).
- Loan booking/servicing experience (preferred).
Other Required Skills and Abilities
- Decision Making/Problem Solving – ability to make good quality decisions in a timely and decisive manner and systematically evaluate alternatives.
- Self-Management – strong time management, work prioritization, and organizational skills
- Self-Motivated – actively seeks feedback and adapts behavior.
- Team player who intuitively wants to improve self, work processes, and quality of customer service.
- Must thrive in a fast-paced environment that embraces change.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proven ability to prioritize tasks and meet required deadlines.
- Strong technical aptitude -ability to quickly adapt, learn and become proficient with new and changing banking software.
- Satisfactory skill set in the use Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Experience with Jack Henry applications (preferred)
- Experience with Laser Pro (preferred)
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, and depth perception.
- The working environment is typical for an office and does not require exposure to difficult or hazardous conditions.
- The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations can be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This Position Description reflects management’s assignment of major responsibilities, which represent the majority of essential functions. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
Interested parties may apply by emailing a resume to HR@platinumbankmn.com.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com