Website Platinum Bank
Providing a Means to a Dream
Finance and Operations Intern
Chief Operations Officer
We are looking for a current student who wants real world exposure to various departmental functions of a community bank. During the summer internship, the intern will learn about and perform essential tasks which include but are not limited to Finance and Operations.
Intern will be assigned tasks/projects in one of more of the following areas:
Finance Department – Tasks would include reconciliations, assisting with putting board packets together, monthly analytics, policy, procedure updating and various special projects.
Operations Department – Assisting with database cleanup, user access review, monthly reconciliations, and other special projects and miscellaneous operational duties.
- Comply with all department and company policies, procedures and regulations.
- Maintain the highest level of confidentiality with all information obtained.
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned.
- Ability to listen, speak clearly and effectively to others.
- Respects opinions of others.
- Preferred GPA 3.0 or above
- Academic major in Business Administration, Finance or Accounting
- Advanced Microsoft Word and Excel skills
- Ability to work well independently
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, and depth perception.
- The working environment is typical for an office and does not require exposure to difficult or hazardous conditions.
- The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations can be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This Position Description reflects management’s assignment of major responsibilities, which represent the majority of essential functions. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
Interested parties may apply by emailing a resume to email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org