Website Platinum Bank
Providing a Means to a Dream
Chief Credit Officer
The Credit Analyst position performs analysis of new and existing commercial and consumer clients. This includes preparing written loan presentations, which includes analyzing financial statements, collateral positions, and personal guarantors. The position also provides analytical support for ongoing credit administration duties, such as construction draw management, tickler management, covenant calculations and spreading financial statements.
Credit Risk Analysis
- Completes analysis of commercial and consumer loans for origination and ongoing review with limited feedback/support.
- Effectively transfers analyzed information to a written format with feedback/support from the Relationship Manager and/or Credit Manager.
- Complete assigned spreads and provide initial feedback on performance of the company or individual.
- Has a foundational understanding of reviewing 3rd party collateral reports and can provide feedback on accuracy in the reports.
- Provides recommended risk rating changes to the Credit manager and/or Relationship Manager.
- Maintain a good working knowledge of the Bank’s lending policies and procedures and identify exceptions to policy.
- Monitors and accurately calculates financial covenant defaults on all commercial borrowers. Reports defaults to appropriate personnel in a timely manner.
- Assists with monitoring and updating tickler records within the Loan Management System.
- Assists with managing advances on construction loans and ensures projects are within approved budgets.
- Orders and reviews 3rd party reports, such as appraisals, business valuations, collateral audits.
- Assists with maintaining the integrity of the data within the Bank’s loan management system, nCino.
- Manage approval process in nCino and document minutes for Internal and Senior Credit Committees.
- Assist with configuring and troubleshooting the Loan Management System
- Creatively think about how to originate loans faster, smarter and more efficiently using technology.
- Attend customer calls and learn how our sales team sources transactions and interacts with customers.
- Participates in client calls with Relationship Managers.
- Stays abreast of regulatory guidance and changes.
- Maintains all electronic filing so that necessary documents can be found easily, and documentation is consistent and complete.
- Positive interaction with all lending staff and assists other departments when needed.
- Comply with all department and company policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Maintain the highest level of confidentiality with all information obtained.
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE.
- 4 year college degree or 2+ years related banking experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal & customer service skills
- Ability to listen, speak clearly and effectively to others.
- Respects opinions of others.
- Strong analytical skills that can be used to solve and resolve complex financial decisions.
- Prioritize tasks and meet required deadlines.
- Strong organizational skills needed with the ability to multitask.
- Accuracy and efficiency with attention to details
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment & under pressure as needed.
- Satisfactory skill set in the use of the following software applications: Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, and depth perception.
- The working environment is typical for an office and does not require exposure to difficult or hazardous conditions.
- The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations can be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This Position Description reflects management’s assignment of major responsibilities, which represent the majority of essential functions. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
Interested parties may apply by emailing a resume to HR@platinumbankmn.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org