Website Platinum Bank
Providing a Means to a Dream
Client Services Banker
Client Services Manager
The Client Services Banker is the point of contact for existing and new clients to Platinum Bank. This position will be responsible for maintaining a positive, high touch, hospitable client experience while exemplifying Platinum Bank’s Client Service Standards, to ensure every client or guest receives unparalleled service, exceeding their expectations. In addition this position will be responsible for the day to day banking needs of our clients to include opening and retaining deposit relationships, consumer loan origination, assisting in problem resolutions, processing transactions, managing the cash vault and providing customer service for Platinum Bank’s clients.
- Provides Client Services Support to include greeting customers, answering phones/emails while portraying the service culture of Platinum Bank.
- Performs deposit account/services to include opening of new accounts, performing account maintenance, troubleshooting service requests, assist clients with account questions, prepare documents and perform system set up for deposits, retail online banking, and related products and services.
- Provides new account support for the Business Banking Associate(s) when needed.
- Performs consumer lending functions to include handling consumer loan inquiries, origination/maintenance, underwriting, disclosures, communication to clients and closings of real estate and non-real estate loan products.
- Process client transactions.
- Manage cash drawer and assist with cash shipments.
- Collaborate with third party service providers and internal support staff to efficiently aid in onboarding the client.
- Assist departments throughout the bank location with special projects and functions.
- Comply with Federal and State Regulatory Compliance Statutes and bank policies and procedures applicable to the functions being performed.
- Performs other responsibilities as assigned to include various clerical & data entry duties and bank events.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE.
- High School degree or GED Required.
- Preferred 4-year college degree or (5+) years related banking experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience (New Accounts & Consumer Lending).
- NMLS Certification (or able to become certified)
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Critical/Creative Thinking
- Effective communication skills
- Handle and maintain information with utmost confidentiality
- Excellent customer service and collaboration skills
- Strong mathematical skills.
- Excellent analysis, observation, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask in fast pace environment
- Accuracy and efficiency with attention to details
- Self-starter, ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Competence with computers, telephones, printers, and other office equipment.
- Technically skilled in the following software applications: Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Experience with Jack Henry applications desirable
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, and depth perception.
- The working environment is typical for an office and does not require exposure to difficult or hazardous conditions.
This Position Description reflects management’s assignment of major responsibilities, which represent the majority of essential functions. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
Interested parties may apply by emailing a resume to HR@platinumbankmn.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org