Website Platinum Bank
Providing a Means to a Dream
Business Banking Associate Manager
The Business Banking Associate Manager will lead and manage the Business Banking Associate team in performing administrative and product support functions for the Relationship Management team. Position will be responsible for modeling and maintaining a positive, high touch, hospitable client experience while exemplifying the Platinum Client Experience (PCX). Candidate must have strong leadership skills, the ability to multi-task daily activities, and strong organizational skills.
Manage Business Banking Associate Team
- LMA – Lead, Manage and hold the team Accountable. Creating, maintaining, and communicating department related processes and procedures. The incumbent will lead by example through excellent customer service.
- Coach and develop the Business Banking Associate team. This will include hiring and training of staff and maintaining staff schedules.
- Collaborate and effectively communicate with other department managers and cross organization employees.
- Participate in change initiatives company wide.
General Administrative Support
- Provide customer service and enhance customer relationship portraying the service culture of Platinum Bank
- Perform various administrative and data entry duties
- Coordinate schedules, make appointments, provide setup for meetings and prepare/send correspondence
Perform various duties as a working manager to assist in processing new product requests including conventional and SBA loans, deposits, related services and loan renewals to include:
- Collaborate with third party service providers and internal support staff to efficiently manage the credit process, perform customer due diligence and coordinate closings
- Order and obtain loan closing and post-closing documents
- Support the application process gathering information, performing CIP due diligence, preparing CIP documents and conducting customer information system set up
- Collaborate with Client Services and Cash Management to create deposit account documents, open and onboard deposit accounts
- Maintain customer electronic records, perform disbursement/transaction processing and resolve collateral and financial exceptions
- Perform closings with clients of products as needed
- Assist customers with account questions, construction draws, maintenance, service requests and troubleshooting
- Comply with Federal and State Regulatory Compliance Statutes and bank policies and procedures applicable to the functions being performed
- Performs other responsibilities as assigned
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE.
- High School degree or GED Required
- Preferred 4 year college degree or (5+) years related banking experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Loan administrative experience is desired.
- Previous leadership experience is desired.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Effective communication skills
- Handle and maintain information with utmost confidentiality
- Excellent customer service and collaboration skills
- Excellent analysis, observation, problem solving and decision making skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask in fast pace environment
- Accuracy and efficiency with attention to details
- Strong Technical skills leveraging software applications that support the credit workflow pocess to include: Cloud based systems, Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Experience with Jack Henry and nCino applications a plus
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, and depth perception.
- The working environment allows for some flexibility to work from anywhere. A minimum amount of in office time will be expected. This does not require exposure to difficult or hazardous conditions.
This Position Description reflects management’s assignment of major responsibilities, which represent the majority of essential functions. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
Interested parties may apply by emailing a resume to HR@platinumbankmn.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org