Undoubtedly, you’ve heard about how a novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been affecting communities, countries, and markets across the globe. As COVID-19 gains a foothold in the United States, we’re reaching out to reassure you that Platinum Bank’s primary concern is for everyone’s personal and business health and safety.
Platinum Bank is closely monitoring COVID-19 developments locally and nationally, and is implementing recommendations by the Centers for Disease Control. We will continue to keep you and our employees informed and prepared if the virus disrupts normal business activities.
In the meantime, here are a few ways you can continue to do business while keeping your team and greater community safe:
- Take advantage of our online and mobile banking technologies, which allow you to make deposits, transfers, and payments remotely, from the convenience of your business or home.
- Consider using our ACH services to make and accept payments without delay.
- Contact us for assistance with ACH services, mobile banking, debit cards or to update your contact information while working remotely at (651) 332-5200.
- Utilize our broad network of surcharge-free MoneyPass® ATMs.
- Use your debit card or mobile payments app instead of cash to reduce the chance of exposure to COVID-19.
- Practice common-sense hygiene, such as handwashing, to protect yourself and those in your community who are most at-risk from complications from COVID-19, including the elderly, immunocompromised, and those with chronic health conditions. If you’re feeling ill, stay home.
- Keep an eye on our www.platinumbankmn.com website for further updates.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions regarding Platinum Bank’s attentiveness to this matter. Thank you.
David Faust, CEO